- Klassikot on tuore ja ennakkoluuloton aikakauslehti suomalaisille autoharrastajille. Lehti keskittyy 1950-1980-lukujen autoihin, joilla on kiinnostava tarina ja jotka ovat oman aikakautensa klassikkoja. Klassikot lehti oli Raid 4 Arctic Ducks yhteiskumppani ja julkaisi 4-sivuisen artikkelin raidista. [...]
- Mikkelissä ilmestyvä Erikoissanomat julkaisu artikkelin Arktisesta raidista.
- Karsten Schreibers´s radio interview in SR3 (Saarländischer Rundfunk 3) – Karstenin haastattelu SR3 radiokanvalla Saksassa.
- Almost all raid participants are now back home – Lähes kaikki raidin osallistujat ovat jo päässeet takaisin kotiin.
- This video is from road to the Nordkapp. Special thanks to Tim about excellent Timelapse video. Tällä videolla matkataa ylös Nordkappiin. Erikoiskiitokset Timille videon keskiosan timelapse videosta.
- Tuesday afternoon we had degustation and before start everyone can tell what food they bring. Tiistai iltapäivän degustationissa eli maistelussa päästii maistamaan osallistujien tuomia oman maansa erikoisuuksia.
- We had kick sled competition in parking place of Jounin kauppa (Äkäslompolo). Special Thank for Jounin kauppa and Team Sportia. Pidimme putkurikissan Jounin kaupan parkkipaikalla Äkäslompolossa, erityiskiitokset Jounin kaupalle ja Team Sportialle!
- Here is first short dashboard cam video. Driving from Joensuu to Haaparanta on Sunday 4.2.2018
- You can find ducks live tracking to clicking next buttons. If tracking page ask to login, please close the window. Then open it again using these link buttons again.
On third of February a group of 31 freezing ducks start their journey from Helsinki towards Nord Cape. In this group there are nine members of Finnish 2CV Guild with their co-drivers and 22 vehicles from around central Europe. Most of who come from a country where driving along snowy or icy roads is not possible every year not to mention every day. […]
We know everyone has waited anxiously to know more raid details – especially prices – and we are happy to be able to provide at least some already. Some of these are not final information, but close enough. There are some tiny details we need to finalise. […]
- Dear participants of the Raid for Arctic Ducks, Here in Finland after a very rainy summer we ’ve had a very rainy autumn. The weather has not been too cold – yet – still Lapland [...]
Life can sometimes be complicated to say the least and for various reasons some groups had to cancel their entry. As not all of those ”extras” we picked up earlier this year, were not able to join the Raid either, now is YOUR chance to join! […]
The Finnish 2CV Guild offers for the participants of R4AD […]
The registration for R4AD has ended and as there were quite a lot of interested parties (76 to be exact) the organizing team were forced to narrow the participating teams down to 30 vehicles. […]